The ADA project will run for 30 months from 1 April 2022 to 30 September 2024 through the following 5 Work Packages:
- WP1 Management & Coordination (M1-30): Ensuring the effective and efficient management of the project.
- WP2 Development of the ADA Academy (M1-28): Development of the ADA digital environment where the MOOC and all the other WP activities will be hosted. Preparation all the tools and contents to be delivered and used in the capacity building and training activities by partners, learners and the Community of Practice.
- WP3 Capacity Building & Training (M6-30): Core implementation activities directly involving project target groups such as training, capacity building and stakeholders’ engagement, through MOOC pilots, webinars and the Community of Practice (including the collection of resources relevant for the target, the migration of users, the launch and delivery of the MOOC, webinars for prospects, new and already inhouse users).
- WP4 Communication, Dissemination & Exploitation of project results (M1-30): Reaching out to users and relevant stakeholders through a dedicated European communication campaign, dissemination and exploitation activities, including the ADA launch online event and the project final event.
- WP5 Quality Assurance & Evaluation (M1-30): Ensuring the quality of both the project outcomes and processes, with a focus on overall guaranteeing accessibility and inclusivity in each project activity as per the overall design, to facilitate anyone with fewer opportunities to join.